A free seminar for those nearing retirement, recently retired, or confused about choosing a Medicare plan will be held Thursday, Sept. 26, from 6-9 p.m. in Meeting Room 1 of the Penn State Extension Offices, York County Annex, 112 Pleasant Acres Road, Springettsbury Township.
This free seminar will be presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging APPRISE program, the state health insurance counseling program for all Medicare beneficiaries in Pennsylvania.
Topics to be covered include:
• Review of Medicare benefits
• Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan coverage options
• Medicare prescription drug coverage and tools to navigate the “Drug Plan Finder”
• Medicare savings programs
• Medicare preventive services
• Supplemental Insurance/Medigap plans
• MyMedicare.gov and other technological tools
Preregistration is required as seating is limited. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and further information.