- Written by Sandra Gordon Sandra Gordon
Little white lies aren’t so bad when, say — your sister-in-law gifts you with a not-so-great sweater.
- Written by Lori Van Ingen Lori Van Ingen
Since 2000, 50plus LIFE (previously Senior News and 50plus Senior News) has won more than 130 awards for its editorial content and design.
Here’s a look at an award-winning article from our archives.
- Written by Megan Joyce Megan Joyce
Marking a silver anniversary is a celebratory milestone in the life of any small business, especially one that started in its founder’s basement and flourished into a regional niche-publishing and event-production company commemorating 25 successful years.
- Written by Bart A. Stump Bart A. Stump
Dave Rollenhagen doesn’t work the typical 9-5 grind. Grinding, however, is exactly the type of work he does. Rollenhagen is the miller at the Mill at Anselma in Chester Springs.
- Written by Jason Tabor Jason Tabor
“I’ve always enjoyed building things; it keeps me out of trouble,” laughs large-scale model builder Jerry Albert.
- Written by Judith Graham, Kaiser Health News Judith Graham, Kaiser Health News
Older adults with COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, have several “atypical” symptoms, complicating efforts to ensure they get timely and appropriate treatment, according to physicians.